Preparing parents to raise children with disabilities in the family
On the 4th of November 2018, in the evening program, at the Pentacostal Church no. 1 Carpați, Cluj-Napoca we had a service in which we began to teach from the Word of God about this subject.
- Two brothers with children with disabilities who also serve in the church had testimonies.
- Brother Ciprian Moldovan, a person with disabilities, servant and professor preached the Word of God.
Pastor Marin Pintilie, a person with a sight disability preached the Word of God.
The sermon from John 9:1-9 was very well received .
- The birth of children with disability
- Is not a punishment
- There is a plan of God for every person
- God is in control – children with disabilities benefit of the chance to salvation.
- God knows how to reward parents who grow children with disabilities.